Friday, February 20, 2015

Team Amber Vs. Team Kardashian

  This week a hurricane of shade maneuvered its way to New York City. If you have no idea what I'm talking about please refer to Amber Rose's interview with the Breakfast Club. After listening to her interview and reading the tweets sent back and forth between her and Kloe Kardashian, I am #TeamAmber all the way with this one. First and foremost, Amber did not say anything that was not true. Tyga did in fact leave the mother of his child for someone who is only 15 years older than his child. The reason for why they split up is not mentioned nor is it necessary. The point Amber was making is that he should not be gallivanting around with a teenager. It is illegal and I'm sure it is embarrassing to Blac Chyna (the mother of Tyga's child). Tyga stated him and Kylie are just friends but it is obvious they like each other because I'm sure both of them could find more suitable friends closer to their age.


     I understand Khloe is defending her sisters, however, there are so many comments made about them so I find it hard to understand why she chose to pick this one. She definitely could have spared this one. Amber also mentioned she doesn't respect the Kardashians. Her reasons were those affiliated with their "fakeness." I personally believe anyone associated with reality television is fake at some point because it is solely image driven. No matter how much they say it, there is no way these people are forgeting they are on television. But getting back to the point, I don't feel like Amber disrespected them with the comments she made. They weren't the nicest, but they weren't worth starting a war. Although I did find it hilarious to see the celebrities picking sides. I definitely had fun at this tea party, what about you? Do you think Amber was wrong? Do you think it's ok for Kylie to date Tyga? Let me know below.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely Agree with Amber she has every right to say how she feels and I'm pretty sure She's not the only one. Kim and China was friends until Tyga and the baby got together and Kim even thought it was sick but her loyalty had to stay with her sister. They even say that Kylie was pregnant by this man and had to get an abotrion because their relationship is illegal. I just feel as if Kylie is young and finally got to see the world but doesn't know what she is getting her self into. Why would someone so young want to date someone with a baby and a baby mama she doesn't even know what kind of world she just walked into and her sisters definding har and her mom not stepping in and being a mom is exactly why her kids are so out of control, none of this makes the situation better.