Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Return of Scandal!!!


Spoiler Alert

      I don't know about you, but I am beyond excited about the return of Scandal. I've been a gladiator since Season 2 and I am so addicted. If you followed my #100happydays challenge on Instagram you know that I can always count on Scandal to make me happy on Thursdays. However, this season I was not too impressed with the first episode. With the setting of the show mostly taking place in either the White House or Olivia's apartment, the change of scenery threw me off a bit. I was very shocked by the plot twist, but I knew she was going to make it beyond the red doors. I'm also intrigued that neither Jake nor the president came to Olivia's rescue. I thought for sure since Jake had a clue that he would be the one to figure everything out, but I guess the bandits are just too far ahead of him. I was confused by the part where Olivia was dreaming, because it was just too much going on. I just don't understand why Olivia and Fitz just won't call it quits. They are never going to make it to Vermont, because there are too many variables keeping them away from each other. But obviously if they let it go, there would be no show. So we'll continue to ride this sloppy love roller coaster and see what's going to happen in the next episode when Fitz sees that she's been kidnapped. I hope this episode is better than the last because I can't handle a full season of this. Maybe Shonda is trying to make How to Get Away With Murder better than Scandal so she can slowly kill the show. Oh no Shonda! You can't do us like that girl. Anyway, what are your thoughts about last week's episode or tonight's episode? Let's discuss.


SN: I would like to add that last month's poll of Who would you like to meet? is now closed and the results show that most people would like to meet Beyoncé. This is not surprising at all, considering that she has been defeating her competition since she stepped foot on her own stage. Be sure to check out this month's poll what is your favorite Valentine's day gift. (At the top on the right hand side.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not big on scandal haven't really caught my attention....but talk about pretty little liars and I'm all in!!! Lol