Thursday, March 5, 2015

Is Chris Brown the father?

      Okay. Can someone please tell me what is up with Chris Brown and these father allegations? He is not responding to any of the gossip in the manner he normally would- which is going off on people through Twitter and Instagram. Even Karruche is responding saying "good luck to Chris and his family". So it is only right to assume they talked about it and it must be true. After all of the mess Kay has taken Chris back from I have to think, how many signs does God have to send for you to get away from this man? He does nothing but publicly humiliate her. According to baller alert, she found out about this whole situation about two days before the public. Now I don't know the ins of their relationship, but we can all clearly see the outs. That man has disrespecting her way too many times. I was once told if a man can comfortably disrespect you by calling you out of your name (even if it's only one time), believe that he will go just as far to put his hands on you. Even though Chris has not domestically abused Kay, he has found multiple ways to hurt her heart the same. I really like Karruche and I honestly think if this is Chris's baby it would be a good thing for him. I think it would slow him down a little. But nowadays he seems to be all about Kay, so I wouldn't be surprised if they work it out. I feel bad for them, though. *Kanye Shrug*

No comments: