Saturday, January 3, 2015

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Photo taken by Margo Hannah

Happy New Year and hello everyone! My name is Gabrielle Roseberry, but I go by Gabby. I am a junior at The University of Florida (chomp, chomp) majoring in Telecommunication with an outside concentration of theatre acting. I'm 21, an only child, love the color blue, favorite number is 6 and I like long walks on the.....just kidding!!  I created this blog as a fun outlet for me to talk about things I'm interested in. I'm pretty much fascinated by life itself so I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about, but I don't want this to be all about me. Feel free to comment on what you like, dislike, want to see more of, or any other helpful suggestions that spark your interest. With the New Year ringing in I decided to come up with a resolution I knew I could commit to. I want to make sure I keep you all updated so that means-- you should find a new post here EVERY WEEK! Yep, I said it. Last year this would have been tough for me but after completing the #100happydays challenge on Instagram, I found myself to be pretty persistent lol  I am so excited about this year and all of the opportunities that will come along with it. I'll be doing more work in radio this semester, I'll be studying abroad in Germany, and I will also be creating a YouTube channel (my channel will be a little different from my blog but nonetheless, equally entertaining). I hope that you'll stick around to watch my dreams unfold and have a little fun with me along the way. 2015 will be a great year. I claim it for both you and I. So let's be great and do great things!!! See you back here next week friend.

Nice to meet you,

Gabby

To know more about me, visit my website

No comments: