Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Trip to Berlin

Hello Everyone! If you don't know already, I guess I'll say it here. I will be traveling to Berlin, Germany for two weeks starting tomorrow. I can't imagine sharing this experience with anyone other than you all so here is where you can expect to see exciting photos and mini clips of my adventures. For those of you who have never traveled outside of the country (U.S.) before, I hope this gives you a different outlook on traveling and an honest glimpse of what the world is like overseas. This will include an array of "first-times" for me so you all will see me face some life changing experiences along with my reactions to them. Once I figure out how everything works in Berlin, I will be updating you all as much as I can. Comment if you have any questions. Other than that.....HALLO GERMANY, MEIN NAME IST GABBY !! See you soon. 

No comments: